This is a unique new spectacle lens for improved vision for anyone suffering from macular degeneration.
The E-scoop lens also helps people suffering from reduced vision, caused by glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and retinitis pigmentosa.
What can the E-scoop lens offer me when I have macular degeneration?
- Partial recovery of a part of the central vision
- Reduction of the light sensitivity for day and night
- Better recognition of details, contrast and depth
How does the E-scoop lens work?
The E-scoop lens moves the image on your damaged part of the macula to the healthier part of the macula, helping to improve your vision when suffering from macula degeneration.
The E-scoop has the following optical features:
- The thickness and curve of the lens ensures magnification is achieved
- The lens shifts the light towards the healthier part of the macula
- The yellow colour lens provides more contrast and a reduction in the sensitivity to daylight and sunlight
- It also has anti-reflection coating to reduce glare and provide optimum vision
The E-scoop lens is available in a single vision lens and also as a clip-on.