Scuba Diving & Snorkelling
It is important to protect your eyes, whether you are scuba diving or snorkelling. You should wear a water-tight facemask, which fits firmly.
- You can wear contact lenses with your mask
- You can have a mask with your prescription glazed directly onto it
- An insert can also be fitted inside the mask with your prescription
We recommend the prescription lens to be made out of glass. Even though it is heavier, it is more scratch resistant. This is beneficial as diving usually takes place in sandy environments.
To maximise your enjoyment and performance, we recommend streamline styling anti-fog coating for clarity and adjustable head and bridge straps to ensure the best fit.
Poor vision and the salt, or chlorine in water, can make swimming an uncomfortable experience.
- Orange and yellow are the most effective colours to use in the water
- Anti-reflective coatings provide greater clarity
- Polaroid lenses
- Flash mirror coating for reducing the reflections in the water
- Ready to wear prescription googles which incorporate basic lens powers are available
- We can also order custom made googles, made to your own prescription