Cricket is a fast game that requires good hand eye coordination and increasing eye speed. The correct eyewear for this sport would improve the contrast of the red cricket ball against its surrounding, enhance the player’s depth perception, whilst reducing eye fatigue and providing protection.
- You can have your prescription fitted directly into the frame
- You can also have an optical insert adaptor which has your prescription glazed into it
- You can be fitted with contact lenses and then wear your sunglasses over the top
- Photochromatic lenses are beneficial as the light can change during a long game
- Anti-reflective coatingscan be applied to the front or back surface of the lens. This provides you with better clarity of vision
- Antifog treatment will repel the mistthat can cloud your vision
- Oleophobic and Hydrophobic treatment will stop dirt and grease sticking to your lens,maintaining distraction free vision
- Impact resistance for all round protection whilst playing cricket
- Lightweight for increased comfort
- Optical precision can be created as we can glaze your prescription into the lens or have an insert
- 100% UV protection advised
- Interchangeable lenses for different conditions
- Impact resistant
- Good all purpose
- Minimises colour distortion
- Good choice for bright conditions
- Provides high contrast
- Good colour balance
- Soothing to the eye
- Most effective in low light conditions, or overcast days
- Superior increase in contrast enhancement
- Good for shielding eyes against wind, dust and any flying objects
It is important the frames are lightweight and comfortable. They also should fit firmly on your face, so that you don’t worry about them slipping down.
- Wrap-around style
- Adjustable nose pads
- Thermogrip is made with hydrophilic material which has moisture absorbing properties that keep the frame firmly in place whilst sweating.
- Adjustable temples.
- Oversized frameswith deep lenses offer a wider field of vision.
- Allow some airflow, as thiswill help prevent lenses from misting over.
- Use a sport’s band to keep frame in place.