What is a Vista-Mesh lens?
A Vista-Mesh is a unique lens that consists of a contrast filter and a mesh filter across the surface of the spectacle lens.
The features of this lens include:
- Reflection-free top coat
- Hard coat – to make the lens more resistant to scratches
- Light brown contrast filter
- Unique optical mesh filter
- A lightweight lens
- UV385 cut-off (providing a high level of UV protection for your eyes)
What does the lens offer?
- Reduces scattered light reflections
- Dampens flicker
- Sharpens contrast
- Reduces eye strain
Who would benefit from this specialist lens?
- Anyone having difficulty with night driving, due to glare from oncoming headlights, would benefit from the Vista-Mesh lens. It has helped anyone who had issues with night driving, after corrective laser surgery, or due to sensitivity to blue/white light from oncoming headlights
- They help if you suffer from glare in the office using computers or electronic devices
The Vista-Mesh is also helpful to those who suffer from migraines