We spend a lot of our time in enclosed areas, at work or in the office. Computers have become an integral part of our working lives. Spending most of your day in front of a screen can lead to neck, back and shoulder pain. This can often be caused by wearing the wrong pair of glasses.
If you wear your reading glasses for the computer screen, you could end up leaning in towards the screen to bring it into focus. Which could cause necessary strain on your neck and back.
Wearing progressives, results in the mid-distance viewing zone providing a limited field of vision. This could cause you to lift your head to use the mid part of your varifocal, resulting in strained neck and shoulder muscles.
The ZEISS Office lens gives you crisp, clear vision of the three working distances, according to your needs, reading, workplace and room distance. Which means you can hold your head and neck in a natural posture. Giving you complete comfort all day long.
Have a quick look on ZEISS office Lenses
Benefits of wearing ZEISS Office lenses
- Clear sharp vision for near to intermediate distance vision with wide vision zones
- Relaxed and natural vision in the office for any activity performed
- Comfortable head and body posture
- Adapted to personal visual distance from near to intermediate ranges
- Enhanced vision for oblique glaze whilst using digital devices
Design of ZEISS Office lenses
The ZEISS Office lens is available in three types:
- Lens Type Book: This enhanced reader lens provides clear vision from reading distance to a fixed maximum intermediate distance of 100 cm.
- Lens Type Near: This office lens provides clear vision from reading distance to a fixed maximum intermediate distance of 200 cm.
- Lens Type Room: This indoor progressive lens provides clear vision from reading distance up to a fixed maximum intermediate distance of 400 cm.
- The ZEISS Office lens can also be an Individual design, the maximum intermediate can be customised to the range you require from 100 cm to 400 cm.